Dalmatian Ethno Village
The Dalmatian Ethno village in the very heart of Amadria Park is one of Amadria Park most recognized brands, where the little stone houses take you into a completely different world, nowadays almost forgotten.
In a surrounding inspired by true values, seeded deep inside the Dalmatian tradition, you will not only enjoy many original delicacies but also meet ancient traditions and the way of life of our ancestors. In the Dalmatian Ethno village, forget about the rushed pace of hectic city crowds and enjoy the precious moments of ancient times passed, with its special charms.
Enjoy the Dalmatian traditional delicacies prepared according to the recipes of our ancient ancestors:
- Warm home-made bread prepared under a traditional iron bell from our own bakery
- Home-made prosciutto and cheese
- Food from the barbecue and under the traditional iron bell
- Sea-food delicacies from the grill
The offering features:
- Ancient 100 year-old water mill – manufacture of our own flour and bread under the traditional iron bell
- Rich evening program during the season (presentation of souvenirs manufacture, tasting of indigenous wines of the Šibenik region, ethno programs etc.)
- Weaving workshops with the possibility of making your own souvenir
- Distillery for the manufacture of your own traditional brandy
- Oil refinery for the manufacture of our own olive oil
- Souvenir shop with original Dalmatian and Croatian souvenirs